West Coast Sport Fishing Charter Information
If you don't find the answer to your questions on this page, please call me at (989)928-2810 or :
1. If the charter must be canceled for weather related problems, we will reschedule if possible. The Boat can handle rough water, but it's not fun for most people. If we must come back due to sea sickness as long as the Lake and conditions have not changed for the worse you will be responsible for the Minimum charge for the trip. If conditions change and we must return to the port, we will reach a mutual agreement for the amount of time spent on the lake.
- What about bad weather or rough water?
- What if I have to go to the bathroom?
- Is the deposit refundable or applicable to another trip should an unforeseen circumstance warrant cancellation?
- If you reserve a room at a hotel, cabin, or condo, ask if their deposit is refundable if you should need to cancel the trip for whatever reason, including bad weather.
- When should you be at the boat ready to go?
- Is the charter based on hours on the boat or catching a limit of fish?
2. The vessel has a private head in the cabin area that will accommodate your needs.
3. The deposit is refundable as lon as you give me a weeks notice. If you don't show up without calling, you will lose your deposit. I am reasonable and will work with you because emergency's do arise. Be sure to contact me if you need to cancel or re-schedule.
4. Most hotels in the area will let you cancel with 24 hours notice if you contact them. Check with your hotel.
5. Most charters are scheduled at 5am or 1pm. That is the time I would like to leave the dock. If you know you are running late, then call me and let me know, so I can properly prepare.
6. We usually leave the dock at 5am and usually return by 11:30am. If you wish to stay out later, and my schedule permits, I charge by the hour.
Great Lakes Sport Fishing charters with Captain Ed Patnode